April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Louis Vuitton Easter Bunny Vogue

(Image from Love magazine December 2009)
Happy Easter!
I hope it's a relaxing and enjoyable time for you all.
I can tell you mine will be because I am finally on holidays! This also means I'll be able to get back to regular posting.
I've set myself the goal to post at least once per day throughout this two week break!
So I'll start off light with this opportunity to wish you all a nice long weekend and it's also an excuse to post this ADORABLE picture of a bunny wearing Louis Vuitton ears. Trust me this was one of many editorials featuring the infamous bunny ears from the Fall 2009 collection but I didn't want to detract from the cuteness of this fluffy black furball. I'd jump hop at the chance to still believe in this lil fella if it were designer delights he was bearing instead of calorific chocolates.

Anyway, how festive & appropriate!
How are you spending your break?

Easter Decoded: bykate

No comments:

Post a Comment